Saturday, July 16, 2011

A concert?

I'm not a huge fan of the concert scene.. too many people who are drunk and crashing into you constantly. Plus, it usually smells of illegal substances (GROSS!). But I may be forking over (a ridiculous) $46 today to see a concert as part of Bluesfest. I'm not 100% sure yet. It will really depend on how much I make at work today. I've decided that if I make at least $70 then I'll go. The band is DFA and I know I would really enjoy the show and the people I'd be going with. Part of me really hopes I go and another part of me knows its such a huge waste of money. Frustrating. I'll let you know if I go or not!

UPDATE: I'm not impressed. I made about $120 today so I was pumped to go to this concert but my one friend bailed to go his girlfriend's dad's 60th birthday that he forgot about (okay that's understandable) my other friend bailed on me cuz his friends had bailed on him... HELLO? Am I not acceptable company?? Apparently not hahah. Oh well, I saved a tun of money and am headed over to a friend's for drinks instead.. Can't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment